College Board International is committed to partnering with education leaders, ministries of education, educational organizations, international middle and secondary schools, as well as all colleges and universities within and outside the 50 U.S. states to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in university;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services such as AP, ReadiStep, PSAT/NMSQT and SAT;
- Connect educators with colleagues from various regions around the world.
Please contact our Office directly at +1 212-373-8738 or simply fill out the contact form to ask for more information about the College Board’s programs and services and find out how you and your institution can get involved as members.
A Note from our Executive Director
On behalf of the College Board International team, I would like to welcome you to our webpage.
Our team of dedicated professionals works with schools and educators around the globe every day to enhance the learning process, foster achievement and support students on their path to university success and opportunity.
My colleagues and I are committed to supporting you and your efforts on behalf of all students worldwide.
Please let us know how we can serve you and your institution.
Executive Director - International Office