The College Board’s Middle States Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact our Office directly or simply fill out the contact form to ask for more information about the College Board’s programs and services and find out how you and your institution can get involved as members.
A Note from Our Regional Vice President
On behalf of the Middle States Region, our staff, our membership, and our Middle States Regional Council, I would like to welcome you to our webpage.
Our team of dedicated professionals in the Middle States Regional Office works with schools and educators every day to enhance the learning process, foster achievement and support students on their path to college success and opportunity.
My colleagues and I are committed to supporting you and your efforts on behalf of students across the Middle States Region.
Please let us know how we can serve you and your institution.
Regional Vice President
Middle States Regional Office