The College Board’s Southern Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact our Office directly or simply fill out and submit the contact form to ask for more information about the College Board’s programs and services and find out how you and your institution can get involved as members.
A Note from Our Regional Vice President
From the Southern Regional Council led by professionals in K–12 and higher education, and from our team based across the South, we welcome you to the Southern Region’s webpage, your home away from home.
If you are an educator in any of our 10 states or a visitor from one of the other 40, we invite you to write to us, call us, pose questions, share your successes and cite your challenges.
Our programs inspire professionals, provide planning and enrollment support for students and their families, and offer tools that help guide increasing numbers of our nation’s young men and women as they reach toward rigorous academic preparation.
Our mandate is supporting your work as you prepare many of our more than 14 million students for successful college and career experiences. We aim to serve you.
Regional Vice President
Southern Regional Office