The College Board’s Southwestern Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact our Office directly or simply fill out and submit the contact form to ask for more information about the College Board’s programs and services and find out how you and your institution can get involved as members.
A Note from Our Regional Vice President
On behalf of the Southwestern Region, our staff, our membership, and our Southwestern Regional Council, I would like to welcome you to our website.
As a former teacher, administrator and school superintendent, I understand that a high-quality education can open the door to greater opportunity and equality, which is a key part of the College Board mission. Our team of education leaders and experts in the Southwestern Regional Office works with educators every day to enhance the learning process, foster achievement, and support students’ dreams and aspirations as they pursue a path to higher education.
The work you do has lasting implications on the future of thousands of students. Please let us know how we can serve you and your institution in this important work.
Dr. Richard Middleton
Regional Vice President
Southwestern Regional Office