The College Board’s Western Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact our Office directly or simply fill out and submit the contact form to ask for more information about the College Board’s programs and services and find out how you and your institution can get involved as members.
A Note from Our Interim Leader
On behalf of the Western Regional Office, our Western Regional Council, and regionally elected Trustees, I would like to welcome you to our webpage.
Our team of education leaders and experts works with K–12 and higher education staff to enhance the learning process, foster achievement and support students on their path to success in higher education. Serving all 12 states of the Western Region, we offer professional development opportunities, associational activities, legislative relations and consultative services.
Please let me know how we may support your efforts.
Western Regional Office
Interim Vice President