Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
The College Board’s Midwestern Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data, and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers, and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact us for more information about the College Board’s programs and services or to learn how you and your institution can get involved as members.
On behalf of the Midwestern Region, our staff, membership, and Midwestern Regional Council, I would like to welcome you to our Web page.
Our team of education leaders and experts in the Chicago office and across the Midwest works with schools and educators every day to enhance the learning process, foster achievement, and support students on their path to higher education.
Our K–12 team is dedicated to helping districts of various sizes and student populations meet their goals of increasing student achievement and readiness for postsecondary and career success. Our Higher Education team is dedicated to supporting higher education institutions in areas of student selection, enrollment, financial aid, and retention. Both teams work to provide opportunities to bring together K–12 and higher education leaders to discuss important topics and help implement practices that positively affect the transition of students from K–12 to higher education.
Please let us know how we can serve you and your institution.
Midwestern Regional Office