The College Board’s Middle States Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data, and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers, and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact us for more information about the College Board’s programs and services or to learn how you and your institution can get involved as members.
A Note From Our Regional Vice President
On behalf of the Middle States Region, our staff, membership, and Middle States Regional Council, I would like to welcome you to our Web page.
Our team of dedicated professionals in the Middle States Regional Office works with schools and educators every day to enhance the learning process, foster achievement, and support students on their path to college success and opportunity.
My colleagues and I are committed to supporting you and your efforts on behalf of students across the Middle States Region.
Please let us know how we can serve you and your institution.
Middle States Regional Office