The College Board’s New England Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data, and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers, and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact us for more information about the College Board’s programs and services or to learn how you and your institution can get involved as members.
On behalf of the College Board, our team based in New England, Regional Council, and member institutions in both K–12 and higher education, I would like to welcome you to our Web page.
Our team of education leaders and experts in the New England Regional Office collaborates with K–12 members, state and local education officials, and the higher education community in the six New England states to increase the number of students who have access to the AP Program, the SAT, and other learning opportunities. Our goal is simple: to increase the number of students who plan for, enroll in, and graduate from college.
As we all work together on connecting students to college success and opportunity, please let us know how we can best serve you, your students, and others at your institution.
Regional Vice President
New England Regional Office