Arkansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
The College Board’s Southwestern Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data, and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers, and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact us for more information about the College Board’s programs and services or to learn how you and your institution can get involved as members.
A Note From Our Regional Vice President
On behalf of the Southwestern Regional Office, our Southwestern Regional Council, and regionally elected Trustees, I would like to welcome you to our Web page.
Our team of education leaders and experts works with K–12 and higher education staff to enhance the learning process, foster achievement, and support students on their path to success in higher education. Serving Arkansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas, we offer professional development opportunities, associational activities, legislative relations, and consultative services.
Please let me know how we may support your efforts.
Southwestern Regional Office