The College Board’s Western Regional Office is committed to partnering with state leaders, K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities to:
- Provide consultative support on your institution’s key goals and objectives in driving student success;
- Share research, data, and best practices that ensure all students can access, enroll in, and succeed in college;
- Offer professional development workshops and seminars for administrators, teachers, and counselors;
- Help administrators successfully implement College Board programs and services;
- Connect educators with colleagues from across the region and around the country.
Please contact us for more information about the College Board’s programs and services or to learn how you and your institution can get involved as members.
A Note From Our Regional Vice President
On behalf of the Western Regional Office, our Western Regional Council, and regionally elected Trustees, welcome to our Web page and the many resources we offer to support students, teachers, schools, and higher education institutions.
The Western Regional Office is comprised of an amazing team of experienced and dedicated educators supporting your efforts to expand learning opportunities and outcomes for students. By working together, we can do more than measure student performance. As your partner, the College Board provides curriculum, instruction, and assessment programs that help educators and institutions to materially change and improve student performance and readiness for college and careers.
We proudly serve educators and institutions in the 12 states of the Western Region with a broad range of programs and services, including professional development, policy and legislative support, and opportunities to participate in our region’s association and governance activities.
I am eager to hear from you about how we can better support your efforts.
Regional Vice President
Western Regional Office