Doing Business with College Board
College Board is a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization that connects students to educational success and opportunity. Our suppliers help us to achieve this mission by providing high-quality and cost-competitive products and services. We are committed to working with all businesses, including diverse suppliers.
Where can I go if I have more questions about procurement?
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
11955 Democracy Drive
Reston, VA 20190
Email: [email protected]
What kinds of goods and services do you purchase?
This list, while subject to change, is a representative sample of services purchased by College Board:
- Advertising/marketing services
- Business consulting services
- Communications services
- Construction services (office space outfitting)
- Educational independent contractors
- Facilities engineering and maintenance
- General office equipment/supplies
- Graphic design and print services
- Hardware and hardware resellers
- IT contractors
- Office equipment and supplies
- Office furnishings
- Outsourced services
- Publications and fulfillment
- Travel and event services